To qualify for our Royal Scholarship Award at Comfort Foundation, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current college or undergraduate students with low income.
- Must be enrolled in the current academic year in any degree of choice.
- Must be residents of United State of America for at least two years (candidate must submit proof of residence if a scholarship is awarded).
- Plan to attend a college or university in their residential state or country.
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Income level and GPA is the major consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
- Application deadline May, 31 and Feb 28.
- First preference will be given to applicants who reside within the boundaries of Dallas Texas.
- There are no restrictions on age, sex, race, creed, religion, or national origin. Complete the application.
Please fill out the form below: